King Mod Magical Vaping Device
What is a mechanical mod?
- A mechanical mod is the name given to a device that has no circuitry inside.
- Usually mechanical mod are styled in the shape of a tube,
- with a 510 thread at the top of the mod and firing button at the base.
- The mechanical mod will house a battery which will depend on the size of the mod.
- The batteries could be either 18650, 20700 or 21700.
- You would need to be charged in an external charger as mechanical mods do not come with charging ports.
- Our King Mod uses 18650 Batteries manufactured from copper.
How does a mechanical mod work?
- A mechanical mod functions by drawing the direct power from within the battery and sending it to the coils within the atomizer situated on top of the mod.
- To get the device to work, you would need to ensure that the resistance of the coils installed within is safe for the device.
- The battery is charged and inserted into the device the correct way and the firing button is reinstalled correctly.
- Once the mod is ready, you have added cotton into your coils and ensured the cotton is saturated with your e-liquid you are ready to use the device.
How do you fire a mechanical mod?
- The style of the mechanical mod will determine how you will fire the mechanical mod.
- The King mods have a firing button situated at the bottom of the device.
- Others may have a smaller side firing button.
What are mechanical mods made from?
- Mechanical Mods are usually made from stainless steel but some companies opt for other metals such as brass or copper as they are more conductive and will have less voltage drop when used.
- This will affect how well your device performs and can make a huge difference in the power performance of the battery.
Are mechanical mods safe to use for new vapers?
- It is always advised to ensure that you have done your research before using a mechanical mod as if used incorrectly,
- Can be extremely dangerous.
- It is important to also ensure that you fully understand Ohm’s Law and how it works to avoid personal injury.
- That said, if you know exactly how they work and are able to rebuild your own coils there is nothing stopping a new vaper using a mechanical mod.
- Remember, as long as you know everything about the devices and leave yourself with no surprises, then you should be just fine.
Are Mech Mods dangerous?
- Mech Mods are intended to be used by advance vapers and should be used cautiously as there are no regulated chipsets inside.
Are Mech mods worth it?
- The King Mod is a great devices to own and use.
- They allow you to unlock another level of flavour and cloud production from your favourite e liquid juice.
Do Mech Mods hit harder?
- Yes, Mech Mod produce some of the best vapour and flavours.
Why are mech mods so expensive?
- Mech Mods can be expensive due to the material used and the design. Most are hand crafted which can be sought after by collectors.
Can you use a sub ohm tank on a mech mod?
- Yes you can use a sub ohm vape tank on a mech mod, though they are best suited to a rebuildable tank.
Can you put a tank on a mech mod?
- Yes, depending on the diameter of the mech mod, most vape tanks would fit.
- The 510 threading means that most tanks would fit your King Mod.
Can you use RTA on Mech Mod?
- Yes, as long as the diameter of the RTA is roughly the same as the mech mod it will be the perfect match.
What ohms are safe for Mech Mods?
- The general rule, would be 1 ohm, but it is advised to know a bit about battery safety and how much power it can produce.
What wattage do Mech Mods vape at?
- This depends on the number of wraps you can used in your rebuildable tank or the wattage the sub ohm coils are rated it. Roughly it would be between 30-60w.